…or did you think I was going to say “gifts to bare”… . 😏. I’ve never understood why the English language uses homophones other than to confuse us.😒…So, lets go back to school.
Bear means to carry, support or accept something. Whereas, Bare describes something that is uncovered or empty…verbs only…I’m not getting into nouns.
That being said…We bring gifts to bear… you deserve a picture or two for being such good students.
Gift #1
Gift #2
This is soooo cool!! Created by my #1 daughter-in-law….she has so much talent….makes up for me not having any. …Let me share the story behind these gifts. As you can tell, these are faces of Bible characters that we plan to hand-out to the children (no beermats for them). Those faces were imbedded in shells that were found on the beach in Clearwater, FL I believe. Bre returned back to New York with bags of those shells..so with her creative mind, this is what she came up with…. upside down organic shells with Bible faces inside out.
Sure hope being a kid at heart qualifies me for one.💕
until next time
STAY TUNED
Ms Paula


Comments
Post a Comment