..well my lovely followers…my journey to Albania has come to an end…a wonderful end. I asked my supporting cast their thoughts of Albania through their lens…enjoy their expressions.
“Welcoming, beautiful, comfortable, lovely”.
“Never felt unsafe”.
“Felt more like a reunion of seeing friends that they hadn’t seen in over five years and some friends even longer.”
…as for me…I had the best time of my life (as best as you can in this crazy system). Thank you Albania for your love and self sacrificing spirit…Albania is a beautiful country and is definitely worth getting the Albanian experience. I loved seeing this country through my children’s eyes…they were so happy to return and reflect on their lives there…I’m pretty sure Albanians will be planting more palm trees because they used up all their branches waving to Bre and Kev….😂 …My world has become smaller simply because of the pure language that we all strive to speak….it’s a special thing that NO ONE can imitate…We Are A Family…no matter where we live…one country is no better than any other simply because Jehovah’s creation is everywhere and it’s so beautiful….Jehovah’s people…we are everywhere..
To my supporting cast….until next time… të dua shumë



Comments
Post a Comment