…let me continue with this last phase to Albania. As we waited in Munich to get our connecting flight, I started to see people with name tags…I jumped up from my seat and went over to them and said “I’ve been looking for my people” they were from Finland…they were just the beginning of a few of the friends flying in to Albania. While waiting on our flight to Albania, we met friends from Finland, New Jersey, and California.
Tidbit about the convention name: In English we know it’s “Pure Worship”; In Albania, it translated “Clean Worship”; in Finnish it’s translated “How to Worship God”.
We may not speak each others local language, but we do speak the language of love….Thanks to Jehovah.
Out flight attendant laughing so hard because our Finland brother was so funny.
Well we are all safe and together…Now WHAT???
STAY TUNED my beloved followers❤️
Ms Paula
Comments
Post a Comment