…for those of my followers who don’t play this game or even know what I’m talking about, it’s a category-matching puzzle. In other words, you’re looking for themes between words….Ready…Set…GO!!
POUND yogurt Bag PACKED
Gifts suitcase Albania Characters
Check-in FËRGËSË Lee Brothers airport
Coasters Sarandë not-packed shells
The answers will be posted later today…I gotta finished packing y’all…It’s almost go time. Today is June 2nd and June 6th (that night) we will be off ✈️ to a different world… when my children lived over there, I saw lots of pictures and videos but nothing will compare with what the naked eye can see. Yours truly and her cast of characters (I love calling my family that😘) can’t wait!!!
By The Way, Feel Free To Share Your Answers to Connection In The Comment Section.
Sorry no pictures for this page.
STAY TUNED for the answers
Ms Paula❤️
Comments
Post a Comment