…First Leg: Getting to the airport. We were staying in Sarande so that was about a 4 hour drive to the airport. We left at 4:30 a.m. to get to the airport in plenty of time…I don’t think any of us got any sleep that night…didn’t want to miss the flight. Padre did a GREAT job of getting us safely to the airport….actually, he did a great job of driving the entire week.
Connections: we made it to the. Airport in plenty of time..made it to our gate…and then it happened…we bumped into more friends at the airport….
What’s the connection?..a badge, a red convention lanyard, a pure worship pin..all connect us to Jehovah’s people..Amazing!!
Second Leg:
We hopped on the plane and made it safely to Munich.
…and then it was time to go our separate ways…I knew it would be hard…but I (all of us) appreciated the time we had together.The Whites Jr. were off to their gate to head back to NY and finish their assignments from the Branch. The mamas and the papas headed to their gate..bus ride…escalator rides…train ride…another escalator ride and finally our gate….not to mention security checks…I was so tired by then…it wasn’t all that coming over…I thought all I had to do again was drink a beer and chill…
Third Leg:
The Crousores (I dare you to pronounce their name)😉 and The Whites Sr. Landed in Chicago…got a high speed drive to the Crousores home where we ate a burger and off to sleep.


Comments
Post a Comment