…says “there is nothing better for a man than to eat and drink and find enjoyment.”
And how we have applied that scripture:

From the beginning..Wisconsin

At the airport in Munich

At our hotel the first night in Albania..pizza for everyone.

Where is Kevin? I don’t know why he’s not on any pictures. But he had his box too.😂 and no I didn’t eat the whole thing…but it was delicious.

Byrek (Albanian dish) You would love it…there are different kinds.

Lunch in Shiroka…known for bicycle riding..which we saw a lot of.

So this was the appetizer, bruschetta (in shape of pizza), veggie, fries, then fish…ate so much.

Looks like Papa J and I decided not to talk to each other (you will never know 😏)….just enjoying the view…such a nice view of the water. Btw, Papa J forgot and left his hat here. Someone got a nice gift.
,

the fish..grilled bream

More Albanian food. after returning from Durrës, a swim in the hotel pool, a walk, and then off to eat again.

Kosovo food…so delish!!
Different kinds of Byrek…I had a bite of Papa J…I was so full.so delish.

Not to mention at Bethel. I will share more about Bethel later. This is my food page and this is just since we made it here on Saturday evening.
so much more to share but I have to collect more pictures from the Fam. We’ve only just begun…Stay Tuned…I’m trying to catch up with my blogging…Jehovah is keeping us busy…but some how, at least one of us thru out the day, find trouble to get into.😉😂❤️
Comments
Post a Comment