Psalm 84:10 “A day in [Jehovah’s] courtyards is better than a thousand anywhere else!”
On our way to Bethel for the morning, we sang kingdom songs. Fun fact: the young man who sings the song that we will be singing for our RC was on our bus ride…Known him for a long time, I just didn’t know it was him…nice kid.
Once we arrived at Bethel which is in the city of Tirana…not far at all…yet far, because the traffic is so crazy here. (Reminds me of NYC, a lot) we were given instructions that we had three hours to visit Bethel….be back on the bus close to noon. I thought that was plenty of time…I could still be there…easily.❤️
Enjoy the pictures:
…And then there were the food stations
Everything was homemade. We had Albanian food, Kosovo food, lamb, wine, beer, honey, olive oil, ice cream, coffee
I can not describe the love that was shown us. I really can’t. What I do know is that it will forever be in my heart. Reading about our dear brothers and sisters in Albania and how they stood up for what was right in Jehovah’s eyes…They were not afraid of men…we can’t either y’all.
I also got to meet so many of the friends that remembered Kevin and Breanna when they were commuter Bethelites when they lived over here. That also brought joy to my heart.
FUN FACT: Sophia and Caleb are called Daniel and Sarah over here.
12:00 came quickly…we hopped on the bus and back to the hotel for our fantastic evening event
STAY TUNED.❤️
Ms Paula







Comments
Post a Comment