Day 2 of the convention:
Papa J (haven’t used his casting name in a while) and I get on the elevator to get breakfast this morning. There was a delegate already in the elevator when we got on…we push that button to close the elevator, the man makes a loud sigh….I looked at him and said “EXACTLY!” We had a good laugh. He said these days are catching up with him.
Off to the convention: They were ready for us again.
I wonder what time did the friends get here in order to perform…every morning before the convention starts and every afternoon (evening) when the convention has ended….their love for all the delegates is amazing…such a self sacrificing spirit.
Once inside for the program:
The morning attendance was:Albania 5,494; English 2,637; Romany 98; Albanian Sign Language 77.
…the moment you have been waiting for to explain my title…the baptism
Don’t know the number yet…stay tuned.
After the convention celebration and everyone is exchanging gifts.
Day 3 is just around the corner…this weekend went by so quickly.
Stay tuned.
Ms Paula
By the way, some times I update my blog by adding more pictures to certain events….so you better check and see.
Comments
Post a Comment